We are taking orders for the Hamm Shows. European customers will pick-up their herps at the reptile show in Hamm, Germany at the table of Steve Sykes of Geckosetc. European customers can buy any gecko or hognose snake from my webside pages.
TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY FEES:
* There will be a $75.US charge per gecko to cover the VAT, international transport, taxes, wildlife inspection fee, customs broker, domestic transport and personal delivery expenses to Hamm.
* If you want to pay via direct bank wire/money transfer please add $10. to your total to cover the fee that my bank charges for incoming wires. E-mail for my bank wire information.
* I will not be able to "HOLD" geckos without full payment unless you are needing a few days to wire money. Please do not ask me to hold geckos for a payment plan or otherwise. Sales are on a "first come first served" basis.
* No order is confirmed until full payment in advance is received via our secure online credit card form, Western Union or via bank wire. Please allow 7 days for bank wires to arrive. No payments will be taken in Hamm.
* Orders close 10 days before each show date. Only geckos paid for in full will be shipped to Europe.
* I will not be at the Hamm Expos in person. You or your agent will collect your purchases directly from my good friend Steve Sykes (and Bjorn), at their table in the main hall.
* For security purposes you will need to show Steve the identification number of each gecko and your name/photo ID . If you want to appoint a friend/agent to pickup your geckos then please send us the name and your agent will need a proof of identity, also.